Welcome to WRM...
At WRM we believe sustainability is the greatest business and community challenge of our generation.
Our contribution to addressing this challenge is through the impact of our exceptional strategic advice and project delivery.
Our broad client base includes businesses, public sector and third sector organisations and our staff advise and deliver projects across all areas of sustainable development, covering:
- Sustainability Strategy and Delivery
- Waste, Recycling, Re-use and Resource Management
- Organics Management, Research and Market Development
- Planning, Permitting and Auditing
- Energy Efficiency
- Renewable Energy
- Environmental Management Systems
- Behaviour Change and Staff Engagement
- Sustainable Procurement and Supply Chains
We deliver great results and value for our customers, which helps us to achieve our number one goal - to make a positive difference in the world. We believe in a Sustainable Future. Today.
Upcoming Changes to Bioaerosols Monitoring in 2017
[16/02/17] The Environment Agency has published a new Technical Guidance Note (M9) for the Environmental…
West London Composting Ltd. ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 Integrated Management System
Current Situation Surrounding Site Fire Prevention Plan Guidance
Since the Environment Agency released the new Fire Prevention Guidance Version 3 back in July 2016 there have been a number of changes made, which have added to the complexity of...