Services > Healthcare
The Healthcare Sector is diverse, under constant pressure, and ever changing; whether you are a Commissioning Organisation, a Trust, an Independent or Third Sector Provider or a GP Practice.
In between budget cuts, legislation demands, JNSA’s, Outcomes Frameworks and QOF’s – you are likely to have a lot on your plate right now.
So when it comes to sustainability drivers and demands, you may need a little help.
Being a sustainable organisation is about; maximising social value in communities, minimising environmental impact, adapting to climate change to reduce pressure on health services, meeting rising legislation, and importantly of course – reducing costs, or even gaining new income streams fro resources such as renewable energy and waste management.
View our healthcare brochure here.
- Developing and implementing a strategy and action plan (SDMP)
- Sustainable Commissioning & Procurement (Impact assessment and improvement)
- Resource Efficiency and Renewable Energy opportunities
- Engaging staff, stakeholders and providers
- Embedding change into your organisation
- Sustainable GP Programmes
- Sustainable Travel Programmes
PAS100/110 Compost and Digestate: A safe option for UK soils
Resource Recycling Solutions Ltd— Waste Site Health and Safety Support
Current Situation Surrounding Site Fire Prevention Plan Guidance
Since the Environment Agency released the new Fire Prevention Guidance Version 3 back in July 2016 there have been a number of changes made, which have added to the complexity of...