Services > Healthcare
The Healthcare Sector is diverse, under constant pressure, and ever changing; whether you are a Commissioning Organisation, a Trust, an Independent or Third Sector Provider or a GP Practice.
In between budget cuts, legislation demands, JNSA’s, Outcomes Frameworks and QOF’s – you are likely to have a lot on your plate right now.
So when it comes to sustainability drivers and demands, you may need a little help.
Being a sustainable organisation is about; maximising social value in communities, minimising environmental impact, adapting to climate change to reduce pressure on health services, meeting rising legislation, and importantly of course – reducing costs, or even gaining new income streams fro resources such as renewable energy and waste management.
View our healthcare brochure here.
- Developing and implementing a strategy and action plan (SDMP)
- Sustainable Commissioning & Procurement (Impact assessment and improvement)
- Resource Efficiency and Renewable Energy opportunities
- Engaging staff, stakeholders and providers
- Embedding change into your organisation
- Sustainable GP Programmes
- Sustainable Travel Programmes
Biomass Boiler Permitting Guide
The relevant legislation for the burning of waste wood in a biomass boiler is The Environmental Permitting (England and Wales) Regulations 2010). This replaces the former Pollution Prevention and Control…
WJ Drennan Ltd - Red Tractor at High Hedley Hope Farm
The Waste and Resource Strategy - WRM is calling you
WRM welcomes the commitment made by central government for the mandatory collection of food waste from all household properties. This move will provide a welcome boost to the...