Active involvement in day to day office and field based environmental work. Responsibility for the operational impact, customer focus and quality of delivery of the project work.
Main job functions, responsibilities and accountabilities
Reporting to line manager, Senior or Principal Consultant and/or Technical Director.
Strategy & Vision
Actively contribute to the company’s business planning, strategy and vision across own projects.
Demonstrate and uphold the organisational values.
- Work independently and as part of project teams, deliver awesome work which enables customers to develop their businesses sustainably
- Contribute to all project financial targets and reporting requirements
Customer management & relationships
Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships to ensure existing customers are retained, and identify further business opportunities from a working knowledge of all aspects of WRM expertise and new commercial opportunity areas.
Customer and quality focus
- Through own actions, create and maintain a customer value focus while maintaining a clear commercial understanding of the projects.
- Ensure the work has a quality focus and meets the standards set out for that project or service area.
- Contribute to projects to ensure they are effective and successful
- Contribute to business development across own projects/customers
- Contribute to the proactive identification of new services and areas of business
- Contribute to tenders, quotes and proposals to support effective business development and retain existing customers
- Manage own time effectively, ensuring projects are delivered within set budgets, timescales, and customer, professional and regulatory standards and quality benchmarks
- Update line manager and/or Principal or Technical Director on exceptions
Brand and Marketing
- Contribute to communications activity, including case studies, PR, website and social media, marketing materials.
- Contribute to networking opportunities which generate leads within specific agreed target business sectors.
Systems and Knowledge management
- Implement company processes to improve the efficiency of delivery
- Capture and use customer knowledge to develop insight within projects
- Input timely and accurate data into all required systems
- Contribute to the development of the company’s technical knowledge base and customer insight
Undertake any other tasks as may be determined from time to time by the Line Manager and Directors of the business.
Please email the team on info@WRM-ltd.co.uk with your CV and a brief description of how you would add value to our growing team.